Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Recent song on played: I turn To You – Christina Aguilera

“…when I'm scared, And losing ground, when my world is going crazy, You can turn it all around. And when I'm down you're there - pushing me to the top. You're always there, giving me all you've got…”


Dear my long lost buddy there.
What are you doing on your birthday?
How is it felt to be 20? 














Happy birthday, Yokhebed Faranindya Wikasantiti Adi

As the year pass by, we get old and get used to each other.
We think alike, we read each other mind. 

Congratulation, on turning 20th. For lasting long on this cold world. Sorry for not being there to congratulate you, hug you, give you the birthday present and seeing your sweetest smile and big shiny eyes. Honestly I don’t know what to say, since I have really lots of things to say to. 

Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever.


For me having you as a best friend is worth keeping. You are not just only a friend whom I can share my happiness but also the burden. I am at ease whenever we talk about our personal lives and everything that surrounds us. Maybe, it is because you win my trust over any other friends I have met before. You've got my trust which is hard to earn.

That time, when all I did was crying over boy, you were there. Give me strength. That all hard times, when all I did was crying over a problem with some girlfriend back then after. You were there. Stand beside me.

I've met a lot of people but only few remains true and steady. These people include you. Though sometimes misunderstanding leads its ways, your forgiving heart is always there to set our friendship to infinity. You never tolerate my bad sides. You showed me the good in life and guided me for the best. Your advice are of great help in improving myself. 

Sometimes, I think about back in High school time. Because nowadays it’s a little bit hard for us to stay in touch 24 hours, telling each other what is happening and what will we do. Sharing each other story each day, about boys, friends or sometimes family.

Now, you have reach 20. From this point until then, remember. What have been happen yesterday, the fight, the tears, the smile because it what makes you today. , I just want to grab this opportunity to say thank you and let you know how good person you are to me. You have a compassionate heart that listens and an intellect mind that knows the good and the bad. Thank you also for the good memories we shared and for the genuine friendship we built. No one can ever replace you. I always thank God for giving me the chance to meet a friend like you. Someone whose willing to have me for the rest of her life. Glad to have you loves. I really miss you!!! 




You know what?
Life is boring when you are not around.






Much Love, 
Hana!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment