Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Random thought...



S H E

Teach me right from wrong.
Teach me to see everything in every different point of view.
Teach me to stop hating.
Teach me to stop holding grudges; life is too short to spend in vain.
Teach me to let go of something that suppose to gone.
Teach me to forget anything that isn’t worth to stay.
Teach me to forgive anyone who did mistakes; cause I did mistakes too; people did; everyone did; no one never do mistakes; mistakes are there to give us life learning; to differ the right from the wrong one.
Teach me to feel thanked in every life condition; because life itself is a blessing.
Teach me to surrender in God; because when there is no one that able to help me, remember that I will always in His reach; whenever I needed Him, all I need to do is fold my hands and close my eyes; then pray.
She is the first person that tells me that nothing is impossible; I thought she was right because the word ‘impossible’ itself say: “I’m-possible”.

Don’t be surprised if most of my blog post contained about my mom. Since she is everything and mean the world to me, I’ll just write about her… again and again. I love her more than anything.

"It's not easy being a mother.  If it were easy, fathers would do it." – Unknown. 


Thanks for the love mom
Much love from the distance


Your little badass girl
Hanna

0 komentar:

Post a Comment