Saturday, October 01, 2011

Start it within ourselves

Damn. Feels like ages huh? I've been away from blogging for a week & my brain couldn’t stop to make so much thought inside my head. I don’t know where to start *again* I got so much ideas inside but it’s a little bit hard to write it out. Maybe this is the side effect of too much self torturing for my mid test. Oh anyway I just finished my mid test last Thursday, it spent four days and I hope I’ll got at least good mark on it. Emm well should I tell you this or not? Okay, I’ll tell you.

I start to love this new whole beginning. Well, seems so cliché right? Menyehehe I warn you before. Didn’t know what had happen but…I feel bounded with them, feels like I belong here, and fitted perfectly here. I really am enjoying this new neighborhood. New friends, new place, new condition, new environment, New Year and also new experience for being a university student. Isn't it feels indescribable adorable right? You told me. As most of you feel when you stepped for the first time on University…that feeling, when you feel so missed high school time and start comparing high school time with your new premises in the University that in fact the people inside the community has a high degree of individuality.  Isn’t it feels much better now is it? Thing doesn’t get worse now right? You got friends that just like you lately right? Everything need time, much less time to adapt. Adaptation is needed in some case and condition. But you have to be you, adaptation mean changing your way of doing something, but not the whole you. You don’t have to be someone else to fit in some community. You don’t have to be ashamed and afraid of being different. In some way being different is good. You know, no one is better than you to be you. If they don’t accept you for who you are, you don’t have to change, but they are. It’s not your loss to lose something like them, it’s their loss. If you choose to change in order to fit in someone wants you might losing someone who love you for who you are. So, don’t.

Being different is beautiful. There will be no beautiful word if there was no difference in this world. Imagine if all of people are blue-eyed, blonde and all tall. It is definitely would be extremely boring right, living in a world full of similarities. Remember there is no one that has the right to force you to be someone else but yourself.



"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself". - Harvey Fierstein

“First, you have to love yourself in order to love others.
Start it within ourselves
and the universe itself
will love us
for return.” 
–Hana Novita




I'm different and I'm  proud of being me,
Much love

Hana

0 komentar:

Post a Comment