Thursday, November 10, 2011

God would do nothing on you...

Do you believe that time heals? Cause I used to believe it. Pain grows larger and deeper without any cure given even when time blew deceiving eyes. I guess trust faded as the time turning over and over. I guess, love either.
My brain isn’t functioning perfectly. My heart ached. My head feel heavy. I heard that. The sadness that I have seen in every single word you said. Your puffy eyes never lie. I feel you, evenwhen I couldn’t see you. I know, you feel me near… Cause I’ll go nowhere but your heart. The only thing that would make me feel relieved is to see you happy. Please, live in happiness. I could. Not. See you like this any longer…


Loving you is just not enough
compared with your unconditional love



Just grown up girl
Hana


0 komentar:

Post a Comment