Sunday, September 04, 2011

Can I just tell the truth?


Recent song: Teardrops On My Guitar – Taylor Swift
“He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar…
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star…
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do”

I've retired being hypocrite. Sometimes I keep forcing myself to believe a thing that isn’t the truth. Lip says no, but heart keeps on saying yes. Because I know, I need to help myself from self destruction. There’s should be a big wall strong planned outside that fragile little thing called heart. Sometimes it just too tiring to keep mends my life that has been broken before. Mend it up again and again then someone walks into my life with one sad ending. Such a pathetic life I had…or it is only my own opinion? Have you ever feels like you became someone’s world, someone’s everything and then in all of sudden you’re ended like tasteless gum on the dustbin? Can I get out from this too complex life things? Can I just tell the truth? Can I just feel like average teenager feels when they’re in love? Can I just….once…say yes for something I really want to? Sorry, I’m just too melancholic. I’m just too tired…really…I can’t stand anymore.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment