Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"The optimist says, the cup is half full. The pessimist says, the cup is half empty. A child of God says; my cup is overflowing" ...
-
"Do you know why people hate to admit they are lonely? It's because when you do, everyone thinks that something is wrong with you....
-
"People simply need three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, things to do & something to look forward." ...
-
Age 104 old man and his age 100 wife, they are poor, they have been married for 81 years and have never had a group photo. When the old...
-
Do you believe that time heals? Cause I used to believe it. Pain grows larger and deeper without any cure given even when time blew deceivin...
-
Human have a tendency to never feel satisfied. There no measure that is ever fitted perfectly to our wish. Nothing is good enough. Even we ...
-
Unending love I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever. My spellbou...
-
“Love is a magic seed. Your treatment toward them either makes it grow bigger or die before they even reach the ground.” - Hana Novit...
-
So many times, life is unpredictable. You'll have both bad and good days. And really in the end, the only thing that matters is who...
Categories
- #LifeQuote (2)
- #Twitter (1)
- Broken (2)
- Fans (1)
- FavoriteSong (1)
- friendship (1)
- LiamHemsworth (2)
- life (14)
- love (4)
- MileyCyrus (2)
- mom (2)
- move on (1)
- quote (9)
- Song-list (1)
- want (1)
- WeCantStop (1)
- you (1)
- Youtube (1)
Who inspire me
Copyright 2011 The End That Never Ends. All right reserved. Powered by Blogger.
A tiny space that I made by & for myself, where I run & hide from the hypocrite world around me | I've been dreamed of being a terrific writer. Yeah, I'm kind of a day dreamer but I'm not the only one right? So as long as I still have a chance, why not? | Genuinely passionate welcoming anyone who wants to visit my tiny own world. And......
Behind The Stage
- Hana Novita Hasan
- Indonesia
- I'm awesome because I'm me. I'm no one but me. Some said this and that judging me as they want to. But no one is deserve to judge me, unless they have been in my shoes and walk with it a miles long. Tweenty years old girl who believe that earth is round. Write to express, not impress.


0 komentar:
Post a Comment